Legendary French cabaret act performing at The Parisian Theatre Nov. 1–12
Sands Lifestyle presents the world’s most famous erotic adult cabaret show, Crazy Horse Paris, for the first time in Macao, at The Parisian Macao from Nov.1–12, 2017. The ‘best of’ show Forever Crazy will run for a limited season and showcase music, dance and sensuality in true Parisian style. Tickets go on sale Sept.19 at all Cotai Ticketing box offices.
Featuring the highlights of the legendary cabaret, the show is presented by a multicultural cast of ten stunningly beautiful, classically trained dancers clad only in textured lighting and projection. The effect is so amazing it is hard to determine where skin ends and the reflections begin.
Paris’ most glamorous and legendary show, Crazy Horse Paris ‘Forever Crazy’ was conceived in 1951 as a tribute to Alain Bernardin, the founder of Crazy Horse. It preserves the cabaret’s artistic heritage and sophistication while adding a touch of modernity and humour. The legendary burlesque show has been dedicated to celebrating "la Femme" since its creation more than 65 years ago, with avant garde shows that combine haute couture, luxury and art for a mesmerising effect.
Crazy Horse shows have drawn over 15 million enraptured fans, and many world renowned celebrities, including Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor, President John F. Kennedy, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Jean Paul Gaultier, Pedro Almodovar, Sting, Kylie Minogue, Sharon Stone, Steven Spielberg, Naomi Watts, Michael Baryschnikov, Pink and Beyonce.
Audiences can expect a unique kaleidoscope of beauty, grace, passion and precision, signature bob wigs, exclusive Christian Louboutin-designed high heels, and perfect, ruby-red lips. Swirling, textured lighting uses dancers as living canvasses, while a soundtrack blends sensual jazz and cutting edge beats. An enchanting evening of seduction, magic, music and beauty, you won’t want to miss this slice of pure Parisian glamour and decadence.
Le Crazy Horse Paris fabulous facts
· The Crazy Girls hail from over 10 countries, including France, Italy, Canada, Ukraine, UK, Spain, Russia and the United States
· More than 800 Crazy Girls have performed on the celebrated stage to date
· Of the 500 applications received each year, only a handful of lucky candidates make it into the troupe
· Before they take to the stage, successful applicants receive several months of Crazy Horse dance lessons
· Each dancer has around six pairs of made-to-order shoes and numerous costumes, also custom-made by the Crazy Horse Paris wardrobe department. Each costume takes about a week to create
· Each year the Crazy Girls go through around 2,500 pairs of stockings, 500 litres of makeup and 300 specially made ‘Crazy Red’ lipsticks
· Their dressing room is strictly off limits to men
· Renowned artists who have made guest performances with the troupe include Dita Von Teese, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Arielle Dombasle, Clotilde Courau and Conchita Wurst
· In the last 65 years, Crazy Horse Paris has collaborated with world-renowned French fashion designers including Paco Rabanne, Loris Azzaro, Karl Lagerfeld, Emmanuel Ungaro, Azzedine Alaia, Alexis Mabille, Alexandre Vauthier, Chantal Thomass and Christian Louboutin