As the wedding season approaches, DLF Emporio, India’s first and finest luxury destination re-launched its annual wedding show “The Treasury of Trousseau” as “DLF Emporio Couture Weddings”, in association with Harper’s Bazaar Bride on 6th August 2016 over cocktails & canapés. “Couture Weddings” is a four-day long wedding extravaganza from 6th of August till the 9th of August.
This year DLF Emporio added new facets to this annual event property that has been at the forefront of the luxury wedding shopping experience since 2012 by associating with Harper’s Bazaar Bride. The top stylists’ from the Bazaar Bride team along with Bollywood celebrity makeup expert Namrata Soni helped prospective brides, grooms and their families to get the perfect look for the wedding celebrations and to build a dream trousseau for the wedding.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT:
• DLF Emporio brings on board leading stylists in the country from Harper’s Bazaar Bride who will assist guests via personal consultation for all their wedding needs be it trousseau, honeymoon shopping or the perfect gift
• Celebrity make-up expert, Namrata Soni to assist prospective brides and grooms
• Access to the latest bridal couture collections by some of the biggest designers housed at DLF Emporio
• Personal presence of leading Indian designers like Tarun Tahiliani, Suneet Varma, Monisha Jaising, Surekha Jain, Ashima Leena during the 4 days of the show for appointments
• Master-class with industry experts Dr Kiran Lohia, Abhishek Kaushik, Priyanka Jalal Salahuddin, Kapil Khurana, Leena Singh, Suneet Varma, Tarun Tahiliani
On this occasion, Ms. Dinaz Madhukar, Senior Vice President, DLF Luxury Retail & Hospitality says, “We at DLF Emporio are delighted to re-launch our annual wedding show as “DLF Emporio Couture Weddings” in association with Harper’s Bazaar Bride. A wedding is the event of a lifetime for not only the couple but their families and we desire to make one’s wedding shopping memorable and easy. We are happy to present some of India’s most renowned Couture Designers, top stylists of Harpers Bazaar Bride and celebrity make-up expert to provide bespoke experiences to the DLF Emporio Brides to help make their wedding shopping a fantastic experience. “
Ms. Nupur Mehta Puri, Editor, Harper’s Bazaar Bride, says: "For Harper’s Bazaar Bride, couture and weddings transcend into one and the other. Celebrating this, we are happy to be a part of DLF Emporio’s Couture Weddings, and excited about bringing the magazine’s style sensibilities straight to real brides."
Ace Designers Anju Modi, Gaurav Gupta, Leena Singh, Manav Gangwani, Meera & Muzaffar Ali, Monisha Jaising, Rina Dhaka, Shantanu Mehra, Suneet Varma, Tarun Tahiliani, Rishabh Tongya (DIACOLOR), Salesh Grover & Prem Dewan (Corneliani) graced the evening for the launch of DLF Emporio Couture Weddings 2016.
DLF Emporio will also showcase exclusive couture collections over four days featuring coveted Indian fashion designer and jewellerylabels such as Abhishek Gupta, Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, AM:PM, Anita Dongre, AnjuModi, ASAL by Abu Sandeep, Ashima Leena, Ashish N Soni, DIACOLOR, Ensemble, Ganjam, Gaurav Gupta, Indian By Manish Arora, Janavi, Kotwara by Meera & Muzaffar Ali, Malini Ramani, Manav Gangwani, Mirari, Monisha Jaising, Namarata Joshipura, Neeru Kumar, Niki Mahajan, Ogaan, Peacock Bride by Falguni & Shane Peacock, Raghavendra Rathore, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Ranna Gill, Ravi Bajaj, Rina Dhaka, Ritu Kumar, Rohit Bal, Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna, Rose, Shantanu & Nikhil, Signature By Satya Paul, Suneet Varma, Surekha Jain, Tarun Tahiliani, The Gem Palace, Varun Bahl and Vineet Bahl.