Ludhiana, May 18, 2015: HDFC Bank today launched HDFC Bank Apollo Medical Benefits Card. HDFC Bank has partnered with Apollo Hospitals for this prepaid product, which allows corporates to easily disburse medical allowance to their employees, saving time and cost.
With the HDFC Bank Apollo Medical Benefits Card, the administrative process of disbursing this money is quick and simple. Corporates can load the specified allowance onto the card each month, which can be used by employees for medical expenditure at pan-India VISA/ MasterCard outlets.
This first-of-its kind card also offers employees access to a wide range of additional benefits in the form of offers and discounts, and facilities such as free ambulance services.
The comprehensive range of benefits is as follows:
• Free Accidental Death Insurance of Rs. 3 lacs* and Accident Hospitalization Insurance of Rs. 30,000*
• Discount and offer at Apollo Network PAN India i.e. Apollo Hospitals, Apollo Pharmacies, Apollo Clinics & Apollo White Dental
• Value added services like complementary ambulance at select hospitals, priority desk etc.
• Monthly report to corporate for spends done by their employees at Apollo network. The report also provides administrative ease to corporate by segregating spends into medical and non-medical related.
• Balance Inquiry through SMS, Phone Banking and Internet
“Customer convenience is one of our core values and the HDFC Bank Apollo Medical Benefits card is in line with our strategy to consistently deliver unique products and services to our customers that are customised to suit their ever-evolving needs. This card offers an easy and convenient way for corporates to save costs and eliminate administrative issues while disbursing medical allowances. HDFC Bank's partnership with Apollo Hospitals will further enhance our product offering, providing customers with great customer value in the form of discounts, offers and free services," said Mr. Parag Rao, Sr. Executive Vice President & Business Head, Cards Payment Products and Merchant Acquiring Services, speaking about the card.
“The Medical Benefit card is a win-win for employees who benefit cashless transactions for healthcare with unmatched savings and for the employer in terms of transparency, compliance, transaction cost saving. All companies and their employees will benefit and shift to this card in the future”, says Ms. Shobana Kamineni, Executive Vice Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
Monday, May 18, 2015